We Need You…Volunteer Today!
Without volunteers, we cannot be the presbytery – connecting one another to do more.
The Presbytery of Kiskiminetas needs ruling elders like you!
- Ministry Commission – nurturing and caring for churches and pastors, identifying and training pulpit supply, raising up new leaders
- Outreach Commission – promoting and carrying out mission plans
- Admin Commission – personnel, property, finance, legal issues
- Polity Committee – studying and recommending policy and procedures to churches and commissions
- Representation/Nominations – help identify other future leaders
- Permanent Judicial Commission (PJC) – standing by in case we need to deal with a church trial for misconduct or remediation
Positions normally begin service in January of the next year and run for up to three years, with an opportunity to renew for another three years. Most meetings offer a Zoom option so you don’t have to drive at night!
Applications or letters of interest can be submitted to the presbytery office (email@example.com) at any time.
The application can be found HERE